- Medication Management: Medication Management evaluates the client's response to medications and monitors the client's symptoms. Usually a 15-minute appointment.
- Psychiatric Evaluations: A thorough evaluation is done to diagnose any mental illness and to determine if treatment with medications would be helpful for the client. Usually an hour-long appointment.
- Addictions Treatment: If clients have an opiate addiction they are given an evaluation to determine if they would benefit from using medication. A certified medical adddictionologist is on staff to treat people addicted to prescription painkillers with a relatively new, but highly effective, medication known as Suboxone (buprenorphine). The clients are then provided with monthly monitoring by the physician.
For more information on addictions treatment visit The Friary
- Psychological Assessments:
Psychological assessment may be provided as recommended by the psychiatrist to assist with differential diagnosis and treatment planning.
- Individual Therapy:
Cognitive behavioral and solution-focused approaches will be used to assist clients with symptom management, goal setting and recovery planning.
- Couples and Family Therapy:
Therapeutic approaches will be used to assist families and couples with relationship development skills and conflict resolution strategies.